For a long time now, I have offered online appointments (via video app, mostly Zoom) in addition to my in-office work. In fact, through the Corona pandemic, this type of collaboration was often the only way to continue to support you during lockdown times.
The experiences I had with online work during this time were so positive that after almost 20 years of successful work in my beautiful practice in Neckarsulm, Germany, I decided to focus entirely on online counseling and therapy.
Because what was initially a necessary evil in pandemic times turned out to be wonderfully uncomplicated, convenient and extremely flexible for both me and the clients. This way I can be there for you even better and also support more people who live at a greater distance from me....
Whether it is about hypnosis and psychotherapy appointments, advice and support in difficult life situations (private or professional), whether you need support in achieving your goals - all this is easily and conveniently possible via online collaboration.
What software do I need for this?
Otherwise, you need a quiet room where you are undisturbed, stereo headphones, and an Internet connection that is as stable as possible (ideally via LAN cable instead of WLAN).
Does hypnosis work online?
Online collaboration is helpful for you if you:
- need quick help and support
- you travel a lot and it is therefore important for you to be able to meet appointments from anywhere
- need appointments at unusual times due to your working hours
- are reluctant to attend out-of-home appointments for physical, psychological or other reasons
- not find a counselor or therapist near you.
Your advantages of online collaboration:
- Comfortable and uncomplicated - Life is stressful enough
- Support no matter where you are
- Short-term appointments possible, without much waiting time
- No long rides: no scheduling stress, no traffic jams, no worrying about traffic
- Flexible appointments - due to the online work, appointments are also possible in the evening or on the weekend if necessary.
How does it work`?
- We make an appointment for the get-to-know-me meeting (via Zoom, free of charge, approx. 15 minutes)
- In doing so, you can also check whether online work suits you and we can discuss whether your concern or physical-mental condition is suitable for online work.
- Then I will send you a questionnaire, as well as the zoom link for your first appointment
- At the appointment, make sure you are undisturbed and have a stable internet connection. Then click on the invitation link and you're ready to go.
- Hypnosis, relaxation exercises and the like are also easily available online.